This multi-week Digital Storytelling class takes place on Zoom and is designed to provide digital literacy skills, empowering students to create positive change in their communities.
Thursdays: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. (Eastern time)
7, 14, 21, 28 January 2021
4,11,18, 25 February 2021
4, 11 March 2021
Spaces are limited – register now!
Digital Photography and Culture ’Zine
Learn the fundamentals of digital photography using your iPhone or iPad. In this class you’ll learn:
- Composition and Lighting
- Digital Image Editing
- How to make a digital portfolio of your work
Students work to publish a digital magazine about culture. Student-led teams develop a theme for the ’zine; decide what content they’d like to have; and research, write, photograph, and record that content. They will publish a digital book with their work, which may include poetry and short fiction, interviews, photography and illustration, journalistic stories, and more.
- Learn teamwork and time management
- Learn how to set and meet deadlines
- Hone writing and editing skills
- Learn and practice graphic design
- Employ marketing skills through an awareness of audience and purpose
REGISTER: Contact [email protected] or call 203.433.4658.