CT Experiential Learning Center (CELC) is now offering additional services to help build confident and competent students from kindergarten through high school.
Academic tutoring services include:
- One-on-one academic support in Math, Reading, and Writing, along with other subjects upon request
- How to take effective notes
- Strategies to stay on top of homework assignments
- The best ways to study for tests
- How to consistently keep an assignment book
- Small group interactive workshop format that offers academic support in a group setting to help students engage effectively with others within a cooperative learning environment
- Hands-on approach focusing on “learning to learn”
Educational coaching services include:
- Organizational skill and self-esteem building
- Time management
- Socialization skills
- Skills for successful group projects
- Skills in how to advocate when talking to teachers
- Improve comfort in asking questions in front of others
- Gain self-confidence to be own advocate with peers and clearly express own ideas
- Overall academic, social, and developmental needs of each student
- Professional assistance finding a college that is a personalized good fit
- Essay review and feedback sessions
- SAT prep
- Organizing and tracking requirements for college application deadlines
Additionally, CELC is excited to announce a partnership with LifeCatalyst to assist in providing some of these educational and skills coaching, along with tutoring services. Our experienced team can reduce the stress so you can start enjoying your family time again.
Transformative educational growth happens here!
To get started, call CELC at 203-433-4658 or email [email protected].