Farm Visits and Service-Learning Experience
Small group experience to engage in a variety of on-site seasonal farm chores.
Build teamwork, camaraderie, and environmental awareness through sustainable farming practice and hands-on experience of the seasons and cycles of nature. Two Locations: Guilford and East Haven. Student brings own lunch. Transportation available; meet at Commuter Parking Lot Branford (Exit 55) or Guilford (Exit 59).
Ages 10 – 15. Tuesdays 10:00 – 1:00 p.m.: 25 OCT; 15, 29 NOV; 6, 20 DEC 2022
Cost: $50/class or $240 for all (5) sessions. Minimum 4 students / Maximum 10
- Learning to Learn Approach
- CELC Partners with LifeCatalyst Therapy and Coaching!
- Students Respond Well to Learner-Centered Approach
- CELC Announces New Educational Coaching and Academic Tutoring Services
- CELC Faculty Receives Grosvenor Teacher Fellowship with Lindblad Expeditions and the National Geographic Society