Science Investigations and Laboratory Study
Cell Biology focus
Hands-on lab investigation, reading for information, following a procedure, developing experiments to test ideas, exposure to writing results in lab report format. Includes a hands-on science experience visit to PhoenixSong Biologicals Lab in Branford.
Ages 9 – 13. Thursdays 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.: 3, 17 NOV; 1, 8, 15 DEC 2022
Cost: $38/class or $180 for all (5) sessions. Minimum 4 students / Maximum 10
- Learning to Learn Approach
- CELC Partners with LifeCatalyst Therapy and Coaching!
- Students Respond Well to Learner-Centered Approach
- CELC Announces New Educational Coaching and Academic Tutoring Services
- CELC Faculty Receives Grosvenor Teacher Fellowship with Lindblad Expeditions and the National Geographic Society