Small Group Writing
Work within the Writers’ Workshop format to build stories, utilizing components of writing such as character development, “show versus tell”, balanced use of description and dialogue. Be able to think as a writer to give and receive constructive feedback in a supportive group setting. Writing time is incorporated within the class.
Ages 9 – 13. Thursdays 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.: 3, 17 NOV; 1, 8, 15 DEC 2022
Cost: $38/class or $180 for all (5) sessions. Minimum 4 students / Maximum 10
- Learning to Learn Approach
- CELC Partners with LifeCatalyst Therapy and Coaching!
- Students Respond Well to Learner-Centered Approach
- CELC Announces New Educational Coaching and Academic Tutoring Services
- CELC Faculty Receives Grosvenor Teacher Fellowship with Lindblad Expeditions and the National Geographic Society